top of page

Saint Mark Armenian Apostolic Church

Father Nigoghos Aznavourian, Pastor

2427 Wilbraham Road

01129 Springfield, MA


Մեր մասին

St. Mark Armenian Church (formerly known as St. John the Divine Armenian Church) was organized as a community in the early 1900s. In 1956, visiting clergyman, Very Reverend Father Guregh Kapikian of Jerusalem, who had come to the United States on a fund raising mission for the St. James Brotherhood and had visited Springfield during this time, formed the first parish council, with the consent of His Grace Archbishop Mampre Calfayan, Primate of North Amerca.

bottom of page